- How do I request support or report an issue?
- How do I add or remove a contact from my account?
- My email password is expired or about to expire. How do I reset it?
- I received a spam quarantine digest email that contains legitimate email. How can I make sure this doesn't happen again?
- What size businesses do you serve?
- What sort of security do your data centers have?
- Do you work with Apple products?
- I want to join the Atomic Data team, where can I apply?
- My IT situation is different from other businesses. What can you do for me?
- What happens if I have technical issues when traveling for business here or abroad?
- Who can I call to hear more about services Atomic Data offers?
- Where can I call for technical assistance and support?
- Where is Atomic Data located?
- When do Atomic Data’s BBQs happen?
To request assistance from the Service Desk or Network Operations Center (NOC), please use one of the following contact methods:
- Call 612.466.2000
- Email the Service Desk (email@example.com) or NOC (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Login to the Client Portal and submit a ticket
- Submit a webform here
Please note that only authorized contacts can request billable work from the Service Desk or NOC.
Atomic Data provides a Client Contact Portal for quick and easy updates to account contact information. To update the contacts on the account, you must be listed as an account administrator. Using your Autotask username and password, login to http://portal.atomicdata.com . If you do not have a login or are not sure, please contact the Service Desk at 612.466.2020.
Instructions apply only to Hosted Exchange clients.
How to change your Hosted Exchange password using Outlook Web Access (OWA)
1. Log into OWA: https://exchange.myatomicmail.com
2. Click on the Options button (top right hand corner of the window)
3. On the left side menu, select Change Password
4. When prompted, enter your current password in the 'Old Password' box.
5. Enter your new password twice
6. Click the Save button at the top of the window.
7. Remember to update the stored password on your mobile phone or other devices.
If you require further assistance, please contact the Atomic Data Service Desk at 612-466-2000.
If you see legitimate (non-spam) correspondence in your daily (or hourly) spam quarantine digest, you can request that a whitelist be created so certain senders never get flagged as potential spam in the future.
To request a white list, please contact the Atomic Data Network Operations Center at NOC@AtomicData.com or 612-466-2000.
With thousands of clients and over a decade of experience, we know that one size rarely fits all. That's why we work with you to understand your business, then create custom IT solutions that meet your needs.
Apple's enterprise presence is exploding. Together with our sister company The Foundation, we specialize in secure iPad deployments as well as other Apple products and have certified engineers available to assist with any Apple related issue
Every business and organization is unique. That's why we utilize Orange Book technology and asset assessments which provide us insight into your business and enable us to tailor infrastructure and services to suit your needs.
Atomic Data operates 24 x 7 x 365. Technical support calls are always answered by a live, Minneapolis-based technician, no matter the time, with direct on-call escalation paths to our certified engineers.
Call our main office line at 612-466-2000 or toll free at 1-800-285-5179 to reach us and hear more about how our products and services can benefit your organization.
Our offices are located at 615 North 3rd St., Minneapolis MN 55041 and 250 Marquette Ave S, Suite 225, Minneapolis MN 55401. Additional remote offices include San Diego, New York, and Los Angeles. We also operate nine data centers worldwide. Learn more about all of our data center locations here.