- My email password is expired or about to expire. How do I reset it?
- What size businesses do you serve?
- What sort of security do your data centers have?
- Do you work with Apple products?
- I want to join the Atomic Data team, where can I apply?
- My IT situation is different from other businesses. What can you do for me?
- What happens if I have technical issues when traveling for business here or abroad?
- Who can I call to hear more about services Atomic Data offers?
- Where can I call for technical assistance and support?
- Where is Atomic Data located?
- When do Atomic Data’s BBQs happen?
- I received a spam quarantine digest email that contains legitimate email. How can I make sure this doesn't happen again?
Instructions apply only to Hosted Exchange clients.
How to change your Hosted Exchange password using Outlook Web Access (OWA)
1. Log into OWA: https://exchange.myatomicmail.com
2. Click on the Options button (top right hand corner of the window)
3. On the left side menu, select Change Password
4. When prompted, enter your current password in the 'Old Password' box.
5. Enter your new password twice
6. Click the Save button at the top of the window.
If you need any further assistance, please contact the Atomic Data Service Desk at 612-466-2000. Basic password assistance is included with all Hosted Exchange contracts.
With thousands of clients and over a decade of experience, we know that one size rarely fits all. That's why we work with you to understand your business, then create custom IT solutions that meet your needs.
Apple's enterprise presence is exploding. Together with our sister company The Foundation, we specialize in secure iPad deployments as well as other Apple products and have certified engineers available to assist with any Apple related issue
Every business and organization is unique. That's why we utilize Orange Book technology and asset assessments which provide us insight into your business and enable us to tailor infrastructure and services to suit your needs.
Atomic Data operates 24 x 7 x 365. Technical support calls are always answered by a live, Minneapolis-based technician, no matter the time, with direct on-call escalation paths to our certified engineers.
Call our main office line at 612-466-2000 or toll free at 1-800-285-5179 to reach us and hear more about how our products and services can benefit your organization.
If you see legitimate (non-spam) correspondence in your daily (or hourly) spam quarantine digest, you can request that a whitelist be created so certain senders never get flagged as potential spam in the future.
To request a white list, please contact the Atomic Data Network Operations Center at NOC@AtomicData.com or 612-466-2000.