Let Atomic navigate your business through the clouds.
Moving part or all of your business to the cloud can be a daunting, often confusing endeavor. Though the benefits of cloud computing and virtualization are well known (higher availability, lower operating costs, etc.), your company’s path towards a cloud based solution isn’t quite as certain. With Atomic Data’s Managed Cloud offering, our Microsoft and VMware certified engineers will guide your partial or complete transition to the cloud from start to finish. After deployment, we’ll manage, maintain, and monitor your entire cloud environment to maximize uptime, availability, and resource utilization. Whether you’re looking to move mission-critical production applications to the cloud or you’re simply looking to test the waters with a limited trial cloud deployment, Atomic can provide a solution catered to your needs. A solution combining our years of cloud expertise and these important features and benefits:
- Fully virtualized servers running on VMware VSphere 4 and 5, with support for various guest operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc).
- Automatic failover in the event of a host failure.
- Rapid scalability to meet the changing needs of your dynamic organization.
- 100% managed by our qualified experts, including setup, patch management, resource allocation, data replication, disaster recovery, and optional migration assistance.
- 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring and technical support by our Minnesota based Network Operations Center and Helpdesk.
- SAS 70 Type II compliant data center facilities, including hand biometric controlled access, redundant power supplies, data trunks, and storage.
- Includes our managed firewalls, providing superior intrusion detection and protection systems.
- Load balanced environment, providing higher availability and greater resource utilization for your cloud.
- Relies on our IT experts, allowing for more efficient uses of your internal technical resources.
If you’re ready to head to the cloud and reduce your hardware costs, increase your application availability, cut down on security threats, and improve your quality of service, contact our dedicated sales team today.