The primary responsibility of this role is to act as the company’s receptionist, greeter, and administrative resource. The Receptionist performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers. Defining features of the Receptionist’s responsibilities include: maintaining visitor logs and allocating badges under standard compliance procedures. The position manages ordering and receiving all food and beverages for the company kitchen and client meetings, as well as, inventory and orders for office supplies. Individuals in this position are expected to accept special deliveries, pickups, and serve as an information resource for the public, clients, and customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the first line of public contact and actively look for ways to help people with courtesy
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- Monitors individuals entering or exiting the premises by keeping a record of staff members’ location and availability
- Provide general administrative and clerical support tasks at all levels
- Maintain clean and orderly reception area, kitchen, and conference rooms
- Place orders for kitchen and office supplies
- Escort guests according to compliance standards to and from designated areas of the building
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Proven experience in a customer-centric environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, such as: Excel, Outlook, or Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to process information and manage content in a quick and seamless manner
- Possess attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates a high degree of self-management and handles process and procedure dynamics with precision and ease
With Atomic Data’s service-centered approach to business, we are only as strong as the weakest link in our team. Our clients have high expectations for our services and so expectations for our employees are even higher. We’re a team of smart, dedicated, hard-working men and women that take pride in exceeding our client’s expectations at every turn.
Though we may work hard, we love to play hard too. Rewarding our employees is essential to maintaining our unrivaled service experience. Atomic Data knows how to keep our people happy with company benefits including monthly company/client BBQ’s, fully stocked kitchens, health and dental coverage, 401(k) plan, cell-phone and Internet stipends, workout facilities, paid vacation and competitive salaries.
Integrity is the key to our success. We do what we say.